JOIN OUR TEAM
WE ARE GROWING!!! Callon Dietz is a professional land surveying firm. With a 50-year history, Callon Dietz has staff operating from 4 locations across Ontario. As one of the top 5 surveying firms in Ontario, Callon Dietz has an established client base, excellent reputation and management systems in place (quality, safety, training, employee engagement). We are looking for people to join our growing team. If you are a person that loves problem solving, accuracy, creative and innovative thinking
Callon Dietz Inc. is a progressive geomatics firm offering surveying, mapping and land information services to customers located throughout Ontario. With a staff of over 80 individuals providing services to clients in the transportation, infrastructure, energy, land development and government market sectors.
Our team of qualified and highly motivated people utilize some of the most advanced equipment and software in the industry to provide quality services and products in the cadastral (legal), construction, engineering and geodetic survey fields and in mapping, land information and GIS sector. We excel at timely delivery and understanding our client's needs.
We're a growing and dynamic organization that thrives in creating opportunities for our employees and servicing our clients; our strong employee retention represents our commitment to providing an enjoyable work environment and rewarding careers.
Positions: Executive Assistant
Locations: London, ON
Reports To: President, Finance Manager
RESPONSIBILITY & JOB DUTIES
Performs administrative duties for job sites ensuring all documentation regarding timesheets, equipment usage and all personnel related allowances are completed daily
• Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence.
• Learns, interprets and applies organizational policies, rules and regulations
• Establishes accounts with local suppliers for miscellaneous items for site
• Assigning AOLS Stickers
• Maintains an organized filing system on site
• Requisition purchase orders (Utilities, Expense accounts, Insurance, Cell phones)
• Maintain and order necessary insurance certificates for client jobs
• Perform and maintain daily documentation, filing and typing
• Maintain and organize document files
• Perform general clerical duties; photocopying, faxing, mailing, scanning, filing and couriers etc.
• Provide administrative support to various leaders as needed. Such as assisting with client quotes, research and packages.
• Proposal preparation
• Equipment Maintenance tracking (Fleetio) update and maintain all vehicles and equipment.
• Handling communications
• Administers office and safety supplies, stationary
• Suggest and implement improved work methods and systems relating to administrative tasks
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
• Must possess 2 + years of office related experience with knowledge of purchasing, accounts payable and payroll. Basic accounting knowledge is required.
• Experience in the construction industry is an asset
• Intermediate level of computer skills in MS Word and MS Excel
• Experience with ADP, Time Control, Microsoft 365, Bluebeam, Sage/ACCPAC is an asset
• Strong communication skills, ability to interact with employees, visitors and customers
• Ability to work independently, accurate computer data input and record keeping
• Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and discretion with confidential information
• Team player, flexible and able to work well with site team members
• Multi-tasking and work within time constraints
• Punctual and dependable
• Detail Oriented
• Health and Safety Advocate
• Strong Communicator
• Team Leader
• Interacts with other members of the Join Health and Safety Committee
• Willingness to travel to all Callon Dietz offices for presentations and updates
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Send the following information to to apply for this position:
Completed Job Application Form